Piece description from the artist
The original of this was a photo of a stand of Florida trees taken while deliberately moving the camera vertically. The image was taken into a photo editor and given new pastel colors and brush strokes. It is part of my Moving Trees series. Triptych or 3-part assembly of moving Trees. Piece description:
Consists of 3 pieces / panels
Unframed Size of each piece: 9W 36H inches
Assembled size: 28 inches wide, 36 inches high
- this is a set of three digitally modified images original made from a single photo in my Moving Trees Series.
- uses archival inkjet canvas on a professional Epson P6000 24-in wide printer.
- Double top-coated with clear acrylic spray
- gallery wrapped canvases stretch on stretchers like an oil painting
- delivered with hanging wires, and D rings.
- hand-signed on the lower right piece by the artist.
- shipped securely in a mailing tube to save you very high shipping costs.
- Optional as three pieces ready to hang. Warning this is a much more expensive option the buyer pays for.
- Certificate of authenticity included.
Eugene Norris’s passion is digital fine art. His works tend to be non-representational, abstract, and/or minimalist although there is arealist strain in images of nature, wildlife and places. He is an active member of SunTan Art, located in St. Pete Beach, Florida: Pinellas Park ArtSociety; and TESA, The Exhibiting Society of Artists. He is an emeritus member of Sigma Xi, the international honorary scientific research community.
Original prints made by the author are available in sizes up to 20 inches by 30 with larger sizes by special order. They printed on inkjet canvas or museum-quality photo art paper and shipped pin tube to save the buyer large shipping costs, to be stretched or freed as the buyer wishes. Prints ordered from the artist are individually signed and numbered by the artist and come with a certificate of authenticity.
Norris had a two-month show at the gallery Art on First in St Petersburg and he has also had a two shows as Artist of the Month at SunTan Art. He shows regularly with his other art groups SunTan Art, PPAS, TESA, and The Academy of Senior Professionals at Eckerd College, and various art associations.