Morning Swim, Eagle Style
Piece description from the artist
A short toed snake eagle skims across a calm lake. Water splashes up as he dips his claws into the water as he glides over. The morning sun is hidden behind dark clouds, but rays of light still cut through the sky. In the distance, the shore is lined with autumn colored trees.
The short toed snake eagle is found in various parts of Europe, Asia, and Africa. With a name like that, you can probably guess what it's primary source of food is: snakes…not fish as you might think looking at my image. Really I just wanted to create a picture of some kind of raptor flying low over water. After trying different colorations, I landed on the short toed eagle and thought it looked the best. So, it's a bit of an incorrect image, but I was going for artistic effect rather than accuracy.
I created this scene using digital art techniques.
Thanks for looking!
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 60.0" x 40.0"
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.