Piece description from the artist
Using found images through the search engine Google these piece reflect humanity’s intellectual world, rather than it’s physical.
In a never ending world of possibilities, where only our imagination can limit us. In which intelligence is widely distributed across the landscape. Where you can be anything or anyone. How would the “Global Village” look in the physical world?
We put up so much of ourselves onto the internet without really thinking. We give more of ourselves up than we would normally face to face and everyone starts out on a level playing field. Our religion, our ethnic background, our wealth, successes, our sexuality, how we look, our gender, our politics don’t matter and there is something for everyone, even the darkest and the most twisted.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 18.0" x 24.0"
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.