Martha's Vineyard at Sunset
Piece description from the artist
While the focus of this painting is the sky I really love how the lights from the car and the telephone poles add to what could have been a "pretty" landscape painting. I often add architectural elements to my paintings and telephone poles are a recurring theme in some of my earlier pieces. I had an interesting experience with another piece that I painted from the same photo reference and which also had the telephone poles . A man was viewing my work at a show and said he loved the piece but wondered why I had added the telephone poles. He thought they really distracted from the painting. He said if the poles weren't in the painting he would have purchased it. While he was standing there a woman, who had been looking at my work earlier, came back and said she couldn't stop thinking about the piece and bought it right then and there. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it?
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 10.0" x 8.0"
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.