Piece description from the artist
This series of Pigment Prints was inspired by a long weekend spent bike riding along the Delaware and Raritan Canal Path in New Jersey. It was a 75-mile ride birthday celebration that filled me with the beauty of the bond between three people who grew up together; my children and me.
The prints are the result of multiple processes starting with watercolor and collage. Often, digitally altered photographs are layered and drawn over in Sumi ink. The art is printed as an archival pigment print on watercolor paper. Each image is produced in a signed and numbered limited edition of only twenty-five.
These prints are evocative of shapes and colors found in Nature My artwork includes painting and photography as well as printmaking. My work is an invitation to stop for a moment, to breathe, to see the beauty in the details around us.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 10.0" x 8.0"
- COLLAGE, WATERCOLOR
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.