The real work of my art takes about an hour. In my busy life, I rarely experience the luxury of having fifteen minutes, much less a whole hour, to think about painting. Usually, my brain manages to squeeze in two to three action packed thoughts about my art on any given day. If I’m lucky, color inspiration hits while sorting clean socks, or a nagging composition problem resolves itself as I stand in line at the grocery store after work.
Creating art provides me with solace in the chaos. So much remains beyond my control, but the puzzles of my paintings can be solved. As a painter, I can impose order on a world I can’t otherwise contain. Cities are as hectic and as complex as our daily lives. The congestion and clutter of our capital city challenges me far more than any clean swept suburban sidewalk.
Each work represents an attempt to define the scene’s coherence while maintaining the mood. Life catches us up in its complexity while art makes space for us to simply enjoy. In the midst of the swirl of your experience, I invite you to take a minute and enjoy my hour.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the paper, not the printed images. There is a 2’’ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Framing Available. Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 20.0" x 24.0"
- Acrylic on canvas
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.