TJ has that passive magnetism that's difficult to resist. Soon I found myself getting my Once-Leader-Of-The-Free-World Stare on and looking right into Thomas Jefferson’s green eyes flashing out from a $2 bill. I wondered about him and wanted to learn more about him. That’s where this painting started.
Looking for a sloppy-dressing, scared of public-speaking, wine-guzzling, violin-playing Presidential Playa who hurt his violin-playing hand – permanently! – trying to impress a lady? Thomas Jefferson also didn't mention that he was a US President on his tombstone because he had "mixed feeling about politics" after his two terms. My research into Thomas Jefferson revealed some wonderful – and some reprehensible – sides that make up the complex and very human Third President of the United States.
The $2 bill is colored with different shades and tints of green, but luckily, this painting has no such limitations.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the paper, not the printed images. There is a 2’’ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Framing Available. Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 24.0" x 36.0"
- Acrylic and foil star stickers on stretched canvas
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.