Jamaica Plain, Boston
Piece description from the artist
"Jamaica Plain" A Horizontal Giclee Print
This Jamaica Plain piece will bring a dynamic pop of color, happiness, and peace into your space.
Layers of green, orange, and yellow bring the sense of being outside into your home. This piece feels like a summer morning walk through the park, surrounded by green leaves and yellow flowers.
Nature is so healing. Bring this sense of peace into your home.
This image shows the main intersections of the neighborhood of Jamaica Plain, a section of Boston slightly Southwest of downtown.
The Arboretum is at the bottom left of the image and the Jamaica Pond at the top left of the image. On the far bottom right you can see part of Franklin Park, and towards the middle there are the two main roads- Washington St and Armory St running parallel to each other. This area includes the "Stony Brook" and "Green Street" T Stops.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 16.0" x 12.0"
- Mixed Media
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.