In the Right Place
Piece description from the artist
I am fascinated by nature. I believe that we are all connected with nature and we are also interconnected with each other. Our actions are connected, our past, our present, and our future are all connected. Every decision we make, big or small, affects all of these connections. These interconnected chairs are in the bottom of the ocean. I am intrigued with the fact that life on earth started in the ocean, with a single-celled organism. When I saw the ocean for the first time, I felt attracted to it as if I belonged there. One crazy impossible dream of mine is to be able to breath underwater without the help of any artifact. I would stay in the ocean indefinitely, as if that was my “home."
This painting was part of the "2019 The People's Gallery" at Austin City Hall.
It is ready to hang! (no frame, sides are painted for gallery wrap look, it comes with wire in the back for hanging).
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 40.0" x 30.0"
- Oil on Canvas
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.