In Search of an Ephemeral Answer
Piece description from the artist
A large 6' x 9' mural that I painted at a school in Huehuetenango, Guatemala. The painting is oil based paint inside the school grounds, visible right when you walk inside. It depicts a man on top of a mountain (based off the mountains in Huehuetenango) looking up a a teal-aquamarine colored circle. The circle represents many things, though most people may point out it looks like a moon or planet: it may also represent eternity, infinity, a form of God, etc.
The title, "In search of an ephemeral answer" is titled as such because of my experiences I had while visiting the school in Huehuetenango: a school of abandoned, abused, and/or neglected children. Unable to wrap my mind around why such things happen around the world, I have been looking for an answer ever since.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 72.0" x 108.0"
- oil based mural
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.