Mortality is something I, as I'm sure most people, think about on a frequent basis. The unknown, unanswered, inevitable future that ties us all together can be quite frightening at times. We comfort ourselves with our ghost story's, near death experiences, and our dreams of lost loved ones telling us they are happily waiting in some indescribably beautiful place beyond the naked eye. But the oh so quickly developing world around us, blunders forward at a million miles a minute with its newly found logic and answers to all of our hopes and so-calledillusions. Every year, more is discovered on what really makes us tick, why we are the way we are, and why we act the way we act. This advanced intelligence is obviously formulated to pull us out of the old school, middle-aged way of thinking. It's supposed to help us to understand the true underlying fate we all face; and how long we've got before we do. But sometimes I feel it just leaves us feeling all the more hopeless and confused.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the paper, not the printed images. There is a 2’’ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Framing Available. Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 10.0" x 10.0"
- ink, gold ink, watercolor on wood
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.