Hennepin Canal Train Trestle
Piece description from the artist
For just over one million miles and eight years as a Professional Truck Driver and Fine Art Photographer, I’ve had the opportunity to visit most of North America. The Hennepin Canal is for me one of my special places. Thinking of The Hennepin Canal, I think of a place of sanctuary. The Hennepin is a way point, for me while traversing across North America. Hennepin signifies an entrance into a predominately urban east from the predominantly rural west.
Hennepin is a last respite before transitioning from one mindset into another. When traveling east it’s a “last” best place to hike, bike, or run, before entering the hustle and bustle of the east coast. Returning west The Hennepin Canal symbolizes the first opportunity for me to catch my breath and begin to let my guard down.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 20.0" x 16.0"
- archival print
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.