Piece description from the artist
Definition of Genesis: noun | the origin or mode of formation of something.
As things progress in a genesis, they change. How quickly or rather, how slowly? Do some things transform more quickly than others? And exactly how does the genesis occur? What gets revised or changed? In what order and why? At what point is the organism aware of its own existence? Or do some organisms ever become aware? Is it strictly something only humans have? Self-awareness? At what point did humans or in the human creation did we become self-aware? At what point in our creation (conception to birth) do we become aware? That is the question for he ages. Even scientists can’t answer this one. We may never know. Now I’m bordering on spiritual. I believe God knows exactly that answer and has made His creation beautiful and perfect. No mistakes. What we humans perceive as mistakes are not. Each person is created for a reason and in that there is perfection. I wish we could all come with blueprints. Some realize their potential and some never do. For some, it’s a lifelong search. Some never try. It must hurt our Creator’s heart when one of these creations doesn’t look for the deeper meaning in their own creation. As for me, it will be a lifelong search.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 8.5" x 11.0"
- Alcohol Ink
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.