Fu-ri-ous: violent passion, intense as wind, fierceness, unrestrained energy
Love: a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another, a warm personal attachment, desire, to take great pleasure in, to embrace
Most often, the word furious is interpreted as negative but I have come to realize that there is an incredible positive to it. Unfortunately, Love is quite often interpreted for less than it really is. In today’s world it seems to lack depth.
In my journey to discover a Deeper, More Significant Love, I did. I encountered the incredible love of God. I wanted everyone to know about it but words escaped me on expressing the whirlwind I felt inside. It was a love beyond any that a human could bestow. One day, while visiting Bethel Church in Redding, CA. I heard Jeremy Riddle sing “FURIOUS” and got so excited as His music described all the emotions and thoughts, I had been having. What better way to describe God’s Love than FURIOUS LOVE! His Love is indeed a Violent, Passionate, Whirlwind of a Love that overtakes us with fierceness. It is unrestrained. It embraces who we are and loves us to the greatest depths like no man could ever do.
This painting has been growing for almost two years in my heart. I was recently challenged by the Holy Spirit to define this Furious Love through my art. He definitely changed my direction several times during the process of creating. One fun thing that happened was that there were many hearts that “appeared” as the paint flowed that I did not intentionally place there.
This piece was a breakthrough in creativity for me. Though still full of texture as I normally do, there is more of an abstract design. There is definitely more layers of paint than I typically use. These demonstrate the many layers of God’s incredible Love. Hidden underneath the rainbow of colors, which are symbolic of our Father’s Promises and His Passion, hides the word SOZO. Sozo is the Greek word for “saved, healed, delivered.” God’s Supernatural, Furious Love does all of that.
There are hints of three golden angels made with a hand carved stamp carved by a friend’s grandfather living in Italy. This is significant in meaning, to communicate that Angels are being commissioned from the throne room to minister this Love from the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Using the stamp is significant to show that God’s Love encompasses the world and all generations. The texture material that I usually remove from my paintings is left there to symbolize the messes that our hearts and lives usually hold. There are no tangles or messes too great for His Furious Love.
The metallic paints used in the painting portray the incredible wildness, sweetness, deepness, fierceness and glory of this incredible Love. Last, but not least, the words of Jeremy’s “Furious” are thrown throughout the painting to remind the viewer that there is a love that awakens hearts to Life.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 30.0" x 22.0"
- Watercolor/mixed mediums
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.