Evolution Through Adaptation
Through the use of mixed media including collage, paint, thread and pigments I interweave spiritual and philosophical ideologies to create abstractions of outdoor settings. My hope is to lend viewers a look into my investigations of emotion represented by the landscape. I draw from both my personal experiences and intimate relationships to produce this subject matter. However, it is not just the exploration that truly excites me but construction as well. To mend, piece together, patch, cobble, cure, cultivate where nothing was before is an integral part of my process. I am intrigued with the idea of small pieces constructed to loosely create a whole or inter-dependence. Only within these environments can I remove myself from my current environment to enter a space where I have complete power.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the paper, not the printed images. There is a 2’’ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Framing Available. Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 36.0" x 47.0"
- Collage and paint on paper
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.