Ennis House 2
Piece description from the artist
Ennis House. Architect: Frank Lloyd Wright
Dare to be an artist is a motto that I took from Katselas. It's scary stepping into a boxing ring to fight. There's a lot of fear, but you have to move through it. Being an artist is the same, it's sometimes tough to reveal yourself, show your heart, show who you really are, but when you move through it you feel great. There's a rebirth. That's where fighting and art meet in the middle. It took me some time to understand this concept. When I first started as an artist, I didn't want to be vulnerable. I wanted to be impregnable and strong. As a fighter I'd been trained to keep my hands up, trying not to get hit by anything. But that's impossible in life. Art challenges you to reveal your flaws. It demands that things land on you so you can feel it. Now I try to keep my hands down and get knocked out each time I go to the canvas. We should all get knocked out in one way or another.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 30.0" x 24.0"
- Archival inkjet print
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.