Piece description from the artist
This is one of my series of emotionally charged coastal abstract artworks. I used saturated vibrant colors and powerful brush strokes, as I do in all my paintings, in order to create a lasting visual impression.
Art buyers (and art lovers) will see influences to prominent 19th Century Artists such as Pissarro and Klimt. Additionally, I am inspired by the motion of prominent 20th century abstract Tachisme artists such as Jean-Paul Riopelle, Wols, Jean Dubuffet, Pierre Soulages. I love the works of Dutch Modernist painters Leo Gestel, Jan Altink and Jan Toorop. On to more a contemporary artist influence, such as Chuck Close. I offer homage to their artistic vision through my own art.
My art pieces are held in private and commercial collections around the world, including the UK, France, Canada, Australia and USA.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 72.0" x 48.0"
- Acrylic, Ink
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.