Dolomites, Italy, Pale di San Martino Sunset
Piece description from the artist
There are places that are so photogenic that you can never get enough of them. Baita Segantini is such a place. A lake at high altitude with a picturesque mountain cabin and a fantastic 'skyline'. I came here for the first time in 2007, on the advice of a friendly lady from the local tourist office.
The first night was enchanting. The sun slowly sank towards the horizon and gave the Pale di San Martino an ocher-colored shine. Thereafter I visited the place many more times, with snow, in the mist, under a twinkling starry sky, with a rising moon. Always different.
But this time, when I take this image, the circumstances remind me of my first visit. The mountains again take on an ocher glow and the Dolomite skyline reflects smoothly in the water. Baita Segantini is enchantingly beautiful. A muse for life. Thanks to that friendly lady from the local tourist office.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 47.0" x 35.0"
- Fine Art Print
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.