Dog And Surfboard
Piece description from the artist
A dog sits upon some rocks on a beach. Next to him a surfboard is propped up on those same grassy stones. Is he a loyal hound, waiting for the surfer to return? Or, is he just waiting for the surf to pick up so he can go surfing himself? After all, there are a few dogs out there who can ride the waves. School is already starting for most kids in the Atlanta area this week. Summer vacation has pretty much come to an end (though, here in the Atlanta area, summer weather usually continues on well into October). So, I figured I’d create an artwork to say goodbye to the beach trip season. I know it would make more sense for the surf board to be stuck in the sand, but, compositionally, it fit better up on the rocks. It kind of gives the impression of a surfing monument up there.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 30.0" x 40.0"
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.