Piece description from the artist
This piece reveals one of my current derivations of hard edge geometric abstraction. The emphasis of this particular piece, entitled "Coming Together", shows two distinctly different hard lined linear geometric images (left side image/right side image), apparently making an attempt to find some middle ground. These two geometric shapes have distinctly different make-ups and coloration to represent their level of differences. The wavy tooled blue center bar area that separates these two geometrics acts as the buffer between them. What this may philosophically display, is how two potentially opposing entities can either repel or join forces, depending on their conditions.Result for the viewer: This work is not only a fine example hard-edged geometric abstraction, but is also overtly displaying the drama contained within all of life's forces, including the human condition. Many of my geometric works live dual lives. One, of pure geometric compositional appeal, and again another.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 20.0" x 16.0"
- Mixed Media
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.