Breathe - Tree of Life No. 4
Piece description from the artist
Breathe is Number 4 in my Tree of life series of acrylic-based mixed media paintings. It touches on the role of trees (and other plant life) in creating and maintaining a breathable atmosphere on our planet. The tree structure and symbol is used to represent a variety of interconnected interdependent structures, interactions and ideas. Nothing connects us as thoroughly and subtly as the thin layer of atmosphere we all share. In order to keep the feeling of the painting atmospheric and to portray the subtlety of shared air, the tree symbol coalesces out of many fine threads of extruded media. These threads wend curved, seemingly random paths through to the edges of the painting. Tiny glass beads were adhered to the extruded threads of media for a sparkling atmospheric effect. the background was painted using a water color and drip technique to create loosely defined and interconnected layers. this pattern is a reference to the layered structure and interchange of gases in the atmosphere.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 30.0" x 30.0"
- mixed on canvas, acrylic with glass
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.