Piece description from the artist
The image shows the area of south of Downtown Boston, in between South Station, Downtown Crossing and the South End. On the right side of the image you can see the Fort Point Channel in a very light blue. The three bridges crossing over are (from the bottom up): Summer St, Congress St, Seaport Boulevard.
The large pink area on the very top left is Boston Commons, and the other large blue area near the top let is the Downtown Crossing shopping area. Tremont Street is the main road running alongside the park, and it intersects with Stuart St/ Kneeland St, which runs horizontally across the center of the image. The two main roads running South from Kneeland St are Washington St (on the left) and Albany Street (on the right).
The entire area of Chinatown is shown in the image,both North and South of Kneeland Street. The Tufts Medical Center and Tufts University campus is located south of Kneeland Street, in between Washington Street and Albany Street.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 16.0" x 12.0"
- Mixed Media
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.