Boston Back Bay
Piece description from the artist
Back Bay is one of Boston's oldest neighborhoods and has some wonderful examples of 19th century architecture. Back Bay is known for its historical buildings and for being the home of the Boston Public Library and Copley Square shopping district. This image shows the area up to the Boston Commons in the top right, the Harvard Bridge, crossing the Charles River, leading to the MIT campus in the top left, and the Massachusetts Turnpike running through the center of the image. The Fenway Victory Gardens are in the bottom left of the image. The large triangle in the center is the Prudential Shopping Center, and the rows of streets towards the upper right are Storrow Drive to Boylston. This is the area where the famous Newbury Street is located. The area in the bottom right of the map is a part of Boston's South End.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 16.0" x 12.0"
- Mixed Media
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.