Bird feeders L
Piece description from the artist
Under the trees – birds come and go. A layered colored drawing for contemplative viewing.
I work and draw in a direct manner, and match my artwork to a combined vision of memory, reality and dreams.
Usually, I start making a series of drawings of the same subject and then select and combine them to make a finished piece of art. I think of each of these drawings as a single pass at seeing the subject, and combined, as a perception of that subject.
These images do not deny the value of representational means, but give weight to all the perceptions in an attempt to reach a closer approximation to the experience of seeing. They are intended to be contemplated, and follow in the tradition of the earliest art – to see the world and its patterns, and to reconcile our inner and outer selves.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 18.0" x 23.375"
- Digitally layered drawing
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.