Ask Mr. Owl He'll Know
Piece description from the artist
In many ancient beliefs, the owl symbolizes change and wisdom. Some Native American tribes believe that the owl is a sacred messenger, and seeing an owl is a sign of great changes to come.
If you look closely at this painting, you can also see the number 15 in the background. In numerology, the number one symbolizes the beginning, and the number five symbolizes change and growth.
Circles are a recurring theme in my work, because they symbolize the cycles in life. This painting also features bright, optimistic colors to celebrate the blossoming possibilities of the ever-changing future.
This original oil painting on canvas paper was created using only the highest quality professional grade oil paint and natural non-toxic solvent to produce an archival work of art. This oil painting on canvas paper is ready to frame.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 9.0" x 12.0"
- oil on canvas paper
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.