alphabet upper case
When I was a little boy driving home at night from my grandparents house, we would pass by a large fountain on the corner of Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards. It would be all lit up with different colored rotating lights and we used to try and guess what color it would be lit up when we passed by. Often times driving by I used to squint my eyes to make them water a bit and the movement of the car would make the street and car lights seem like brilliant dancing stars. When I took up photography in 2006 I remembered how much I loved to see the dancing stars and started to take photos of lights at night. I took hundreds of photos of lights with long exposures while I moved the camera to create multiple versions of every letter of the alphabet.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the paper, not the printed images. There is a 2’’ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Framing Available. Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 25.0" x 32.0"
- Mixed Media / Digital Photography
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.