2011 iconoculture, Marilyn, See Beauty in what you do, no.2
Piece description from the artist
kellyannart.com iconoculture • world view on modern beauty
An art & design study in ‘seeing beauty in what you do’. Articulating the Vatican’s call to artists | A quest for beauty | Ethics & Aesthetics in Art.
After completing kellyannart.com 2010 inertia collection, an art & design study in motion, nature & adornment. My 2011 collection focuses on seeing the beauty in what you do; my study of ethics & aesthetics in art. Through paintings on canvas, & natural photowork, I see this collection in a large modern architectural lobby.
Finding freedom within the limitations is a constant in my work. the discourse on beauty is explored by articulating conceptual abstract expressionism with distinct colorist palettes. I appropriated Marilyn Monroe imagery in this discussion on beauty, and other icons of modern beauty. There is a poetry found in the beauty in each of us. This new public art collection causes the viewer to pause. My work reflects positively on humanity. My artwork is available in limited edition reproductions for public & private collectors. Currently the originals are for exhibition.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 24.0" x 48.0"
- Mixed Media
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.