Full-time, Salary plus benefits
To apply, email email@example.com with a copy of your resume and cover letter, and be sure to include the position title in the subject of your email. This role is based in Boston, MA. Sponsorship is not currently available for this role, and offer is contingent upon candidates receipt and maintenance of work authorization.
We are looking for an energetic and engaging Art Advisor to serve the needs of our existing clients. You’ll be an integral part of our client services team, well supported by the account management and operations departments but ultimately responsible for your own success. This is a great opportunity for anyone with a passion for art, design, customer relationships, and sales to join a growing team and make a difference.
- Understand and anticipate client needs to provide consistently exceptional client service.
- Leverage our in-house technology and artwork catalog to deliver expert curatorial services.
- Prepare and deliver program renewal offers for clients with renewing contracts.
- Manage excellent and timely rotation service for clients with rotating art programs.
- Create design proposals and program quotes for growing clients.
- Work sensitively to achieve retention goals while responding to client requests.
- Develop a strong understanding of our service and contribute collaboratively to process improvement.
- Exceptionally well organized and detail-oriented.
- Successful prior customer service, account management, and/or sales experience.
- Working or educational background in art and design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skill and confidence speaking with senior clients, both on the phone and in-person.
- Demonstrated self-starter and ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying clear attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, regularly evolving, entrepreneurial environment.
- BA/BS degree.