"Painting gives me a visceral experience of the world and access to an alternate landscape where color, shape, and movement convey meaning outside the realm of the literal.
I work intuitively, inviting ready insight, but pushing away rational thought and interference. Painting is an opportunity to move beyond the constraints of the rigid, thinking mind and into a state where spontaneity and reflex dictate my course. The paint I apply layer by layer, the forms that emerge, and the areas I obscure and then scrape away are all part of the process whereby a new world is formed and the unpredictable revealed.
It’s my goal that through communion within the more broadly interpretive scope of this abstract realm, my work offers a respite from our habitual way of interfacing with the world, encouraging people’s examination of the forces that govern perception and experience. May these images evoke unexpected associations and inspire the viewer's own contemplative musings."
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the paper, not the printed images. There is a 2’’ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Framing Available. Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 48.0" x 36.0"
- Oil on canvas
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.