Piece description from the artist
Silence Cow is from the Visual Poetry series is about the dark and light sides of the heart, mind and soul, that women face daily, displayed in a dream like quality. As a young woman, I found that on a day to day basis, determining what was my worth. This is an inward struggle I felt that many young women are constantly faced with it. What do we do when faced with such adversity daily? Do we step up and become the warrior that is within us or do we let ourselves be silenced and fade away?
Each painting was created abstractly and aggressively to display emotional struggle, doubt and yet hope. I found that through abstract painting she is not caught into the norms of simplicity, but rather she is open to the world of the complex. Seeing that life can, at moments, feel simple our emotions are more intricate.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 24.0" x 20.0"
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.