Long Way Home
Almost all of my paintings carry some symbols of my personal mythology. For example, you might notice that I often insert circles in my compositions. The circle represents one’s being, which is the ultimate mystery: when you draw a circle, the beginning of the line becomes the end of it. It means, any point of the circle can be the beginning AND the ending. In Zen Buddhism, your life is also a collection of these moments of beginnings and endings, which is, in fact, eternity. Although many of my paintings contain Japanese symbolism and motifs, I don’t limit myself to the Japanese theme. Basically I paint what pleases me at any given moment and I use my own paintings as a tool for self-reflection. I can observe how I evolve and become a different person on the everyday basis as I paint. My art works are mainly acrylic on linen canvas. Acrylic is a versatile material and I enjoy getting many different effects by texturing and layering.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the paper, not the printed images. There is a 2’’ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Framing Available. Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 12.0" x 16.0"
- Acrylic on paper and silverleaf
Unfortunately, the original of this work is not available. However, one of our friendly Personal Curators can reach out to the artist to see if they’d be interested in a commission. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.