If I could tell you
If I Could Tell You is about me and my thoughts – private thoughts. I am a very private person; I rarely share with others what I am thinking of. It is between me and my sketchbook. I am often caught contemplating something, in fact I remember as a little girl I used to get into trouble sitting and staring into the distance. These are very important moments for me because it usually means that I am at some breakthrough point; making an important decision, solving a problem, creating.
As before, I start off by taking a picture. I actually took this shot; by setting my camera on a timer. It is harder than I thought because you almost have to get lucky with a shot as you try to frame and portray what you want to portray. The trickiest part about these shots is getting the wine glass in the right spot. 200 images later; I chose this image.
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the paper, not the printed images. There is a 2’’ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Framing Available. Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 30.0" x 20.0"
- Mississippi Red Clay and Charcoal
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.