Flowers of Gold
In "Flowers of Gold" I have created an abstract in nature using mixtures of greys, golds, blacks, browns, white, and a hint of burnt sennia. There are actually two leaves (look closer) that I located in North Carolina outside my studio (at 4200') that I refer to as hollow leaves. There is nothing in them but the original veins and stem which adds a special affect to the entire work. The background could be trees with the sun peeking or simply abstract with nothing but vertical colors. In gold ornate frame.As a visual artist, I am constantly stimulated by the never ending variety of shapes and colors that surround us. It's not enough simply to replicate, but rather to interpret with expression. Combining form with color relationships and bold values I feel compelled to express my thoughts and emotions with strong and often stylized shapes. When I feel a link to a subject, I begin my artwork in a three-stage process. First I begin with a study of the subject and interpreting with thought and imagination. Next my free brush strokes and blending technique are used for the under painting and background. Then I begin to find form. Developing the final form, weather in abstract, impressionism or a combination of both, my work must leave me with a satisfying outcome. As long as there is a burning desire to create and express within me, I will always have something personal to offer others in art.”
More About This Print
- Our high-quality giclee prints are produced on a proprietary material carefully selected for its ability to display rich, vibrant colors, capture subtle detail, and remain crinkle-free. Limited Edition of 100.
- The giclee print sizes shown here measure the outer dimensions of the frame, not the print. There is a 2″ border around the image on each print for matting and framing.
- Our minimal, black frames are made of a natural, recycled material that won’t warp or dent like solid wood. Each frame comes with a custom 4 ply, white mat.
More About This Print
- Each canvas print is gallery-wrapped and stretched on 1.5’’ stretcher bars with a semi-gloss finish. Limited Edition of 100.
- The print sizes quoted above measure the outer dimensions of the stretched canvas print and the printed image spans the full dimensions quoted.
- Framing currently unavailable. All canvases are printed with mirror imaging along the 1.5’’ stretcher profile for a polished, unframed display.
Buy original artwork and support today's working artists.
- 20.0" x 24.0"
Need some help? One of our friendly Personal Curators can answer all of your questions. Get in touch.
TurningArt members enjoy fresh art at home for less than the cost of going to a movie each month.